Thursday, September 11, 2008

Colossus remix

Unlike the famous Chinese Yao Ming
With Hulk Holgan winning from match to match
Here at our city dump,milpitas gates shal shine
A bad ass female with a cigerate, who's blunt
is filled with bad leaves, whos mother,
gets deported From her huge man hands
is a cigar; her red eyes look bad,
From Seaside to EPA to Sunnyvale is connected through air benders
keep these cities clean and sparkly until you cry
now hush those sexy lips! you poor child
every kid just wants to be free with no chores
to accept all people as long as they learn english
they better bring their butts over to me
I lift my champaign glass and say "Welcome to America!"


I could say that America follows the real poem, but at the same time does not follow the real poem. Me personally I dont really have a problem. Its cool how people come to America to start a new life. At the same time there are a lot of people who dont agree that immigrants can come to America and take their jobs because they are willing to work for a cheaper price. As long as it doesnt affect my life I would be cool with it.

No comments: