Sunday, September 21, 2008

SPAIN/PORTUGAL - day four

oh wow, a Sunday... so after church I went to Alexa's house to meet up with the others so we would do the movie. I was the first one there, soon after, Jeremiah came, then Amy and finally Nicole. Where's Joe? (hmmm.........) so we basically did the movie without him. It took us pretty much the whole day to do it; from 1 pm until 9pm because we weren't ready with a script. However, we were able to finish recording, afterwards all we need is the editing and the effects. We just did whatever we can with the video, I left satisfied we were finally done with the video yet not as satisfied with the movie itself. (I bet we're gonna look really stupid... =p) and this is all for Mr. Cummins, I mean, for the class and our grades...

No comments: